Master Subscription Agreement
Revised July 31, 2022
THIS PRINT REACH SOFTWARE, LLC, (REFERRED TO HEREIN AS “PRINT REACH,” “WE,” “OUR” AND “US”) MASTER SUBSCRIPTION AGREEMENT (“AGREEMENT”) GOVERNS THE ACQUISITION AND USE OF OUR SOFTWARE AND SERVICES.
BY ACCEPTING THIS AGREEMENT, EITHER BY CLICKING A BOX INDICATING YOUR ACCEPTANCE OR BY EXECUTING A PURCHASE ORDER OR LICENSE AGREEMENT FORM THAT REFERENCES THIS AGREEMENT, YOU AGREE TO THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT. IF YOU ARE ENTERING INTO THIS AGREEMENT ON BEHALF OF A COMPANY OR OTHER LEGAL ENTITY, YOU REPRESENT THAT YOU HAVE THE AUTHORITY TO BIND SUCH ENTITY AND ITS AFFILIATES TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, IN WHICH CASE THE TERMS “CLIENT,” “YOU” OR “YOUR” SHALL REFER TO SUCH ENTITY AND ITS AFFILIATES. IF YOU DO NOT HAVE SUCH AUTHORITY, OR IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, YOU MUST NOT ACCEPT THIS AGREEMENT AND MAY NOT USE THE SERVICES.
You may not access the Services if you are our direct competitor, except with our prior written consent. In addition, you may not access the Services for purposes of monitoring their availability, performance or functionality, or for any other benchmarking or competitive purposes.
This Agreement was last updated on April 24, 2022. It is effective between you and us as of the date of you accepting this Agreement.
Table of Contents
- Purchased Services
- Use of the Services
- Non-Print Reach Providers
- Fees and Payment for Purchased Services
- Proprietary Rights
- Warranties and Disclaimers
- Mutual Indemnification
- Limitation of Liability
- Term and Termination
- Who You Are Contracting With, Notices, Governing Law and Jurisdiction
- General Provisions
“Affiliate” means any entity which directly or indirectly controls, is controlled by, or is under common control with the subject entity. “Control,” for purposes of this definition, means direct or indirect ownership or control of more than 50% of the voting interests of the subject entity.
“Malicious Code” means viruses, worms, time bombs, Trojan horses and other harmful or malicious code, files, scripts, agents or programs.
“Non-Print Reach Applications” means online applications and offline software products that are provided by entities or individuals other than Us and are clearly identified as such, and that interoperate with the Services.
“Purchase Order Form” means the documents for placing orders hereunder, including addenda thereto, that are entered into between You and Us or any of Our Affiliates from time to time, including addenda and supplements thereto. By entering into an Purchase Order Form hereunder, an Affiliate agrees to be bound by the terms of this Agreement as if it were an original party hereto. Purchase Order Forms shall be deemed incorporated herein by reference.
“Purchased Services” means Services that You or Your Affiliates purchase under a Purchase Order Form.
“Services” means the products and services that are ordered by You via Purchase Order Form and made available by Us online via the customer login link at web pages designated by Us, including associated offline components, as described in the User Guide. “Services” exclude Non-Print Reach Applications.
“User Guide” means the online user guide for the Services, as updated from time to time.
“Users” means individuals who are authorized by You to use the Services, for whom subscriptions to a Service have been ordered, and who have been supplied user identifications and passwords by You (or by Us at Your request). Users may include but are not limited to Your employees, consultants, contractors and agents, and third parties with which You transact business.
“Your Data” means all electronic data or information submitted by You to the Purchased Services.
2. PURCHASED SERVICES
- Provision of Purchased Services. We shall make the Purchased Services available to You pursuant to this Agreement and the relevant Purchase Order Forms during a subscription term. You agree that Your purchases hereunder are neither contingent on the delivery of any future functionality or features nor dependent on any oral or written public comments made by Us regarding future functionality or features.
- User Subscriptions. Unless otherwise specified in the applicable Purchase Order Form, (i) Services are purchased as User subscriptions and may be accessed by no more than the specified number of Users, (ii) additional User subscriptions may be added during the applicable subscription term at the same pricing as that for the pre-existing subscriptions thereunder, prorated for the remainder of the subscription term in effect at the time the additional User subscriptions are added, and (iii) the added User subscriptions shall terminate on the same date as the pre-existing subscriptions. User subscriptions are for designated Users only and cannot be shared or used by more than one User but may be reassigned to new Users replacing former Users who no longer require ongoing use of the
3. USE OF THE SERVICES
- Our Responsibilities. We shall: (i) provide Our basic support for the Purchased Services to You (ii) use commercially reasonable efforts to make the Purchased Services available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, except for: (a) planned downtime (of which We shall give at least 8 hours’ notice via the Purchased Services and which We shall schedule to the extent practicable during the weekend hours from 6:00 p.m. Friday to 3:00 a.m. Monday Pacific Time), or (b) any unavailability caused by circumstances beyond Our reasonable control, including without limitation, acts of God, acts of government, floods, fires, earthquakes, civil unrest, acts of terror, strikes or other labor problems (other than those involving Our employees), Internet service provider failures or delays, or denial of service attacks, and (iii) provide the Purchased Services only in accordance with applicable laws and government regulations.
- Our Protection of Your Data. We shall maintain appropriate administrative, physical, and technical safeguards for protection of the security, confidentiality and integrity of Your Data. We shall not (a) modify Your Data, (b) disclose Your Data except as compelled by law or as expressly permitted in writing by You, or (c) access Your Data except to provide the Services and prevent or address service or technical problems, or at Your request in connection with customer support
- Your Responsibilities. You shall (i) be responsible for Users’ compliance with this Agreement, (ii) be responsible for the accuracy, quality and legality of Your Data and of the means by which You acquired Your Data, (iii) use commercially reasonable efforts to prevent unauthorized access to or use of the Services, and notify Us promptly of any such unauthorized access or use, and (iv) use the Services only in accordance with the User Guide and applicable laws and government regulations. You shall not (a) make the Services available to anyone other than Users, (b) sell, resell, rent or lease the Services, (c) use the Services to store or transmit infringing, libelous, or otherwise unlawful or tortious material, or to store or transmit material in violation of third-party privacy rights, (d) use the Services to store or transmit Malicious Code, (e) interfere with or disrupt the integrity or performance of the Services or third-party data contained therein, or (f) attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Services or their related systems or networks.
- Usage Limitations. Services may be subject to other limitations, such as, for example, limits on disk storage space, on the number of calls You are permitted to make against Our application programming interface, and, for Services that enable You to provide public websites, on the number of page views by visitors to those websites. Any such limitations are specified in the User Guide. The Services provide real-time information to enable You to monitor Your compliance with such limitations.
- Compliance with Laws and Regulations. You agree to abide by this Agreement and all applicable laws and regulations, including but not limited to Title III of the Americans with Disabilities Act (“ADA”) and New York’s state and city level Human Rights Act, and California’s Unruh Civil Rights Act and Consumer Privacy Act. You agree not to transfer, use or export the Services in violation of any laws or regulations of any government or governmental agency.
- Use of Email Features. You represent and warrant, when using this feature, that you have a current relationship with each person to whom an email is to be sent. You are solely responsible for ensuring that the email feature(s) are utilized in a manner that complies with local, state, and federal laws, rules and regulations. This includes, but is not limited to, compliance with applicable email laws such as the CAN-SPAM Act and the EU ePrivacy Regulation, and comparable state laws. Moreover, you represent and warrant that each person to whom an email is to be sent has specifically granted you permission to do so by whatever technology you choose; and opt-outs are provided pursuant to applicable law, rule or regulation. You are responsible for the content and will be identified as the sender of each email sent on your behalf. You acknowledge that you are responsible for obtaining any and all permissions required to use the email features.
- PCI COMPLIANCE. You are solely responsible for compliance with applicable PCI-DSS requirements; we have no obligation to assist with PCI-DSS requirements in any way. Any assistance provided by us, or by our employees, contractors, agents, representatives or other related persons, at your request, is provided without warranty or liability.
4. NON-Print Reach PROVIDERS
- Acquisition of Non-Print Reach Products and Services. We or third parties may from time to time make available to You third-party products or services, including but not limited to Non-Print Reach Applications and implementation, customization and other consulting services. Any acquisition by You of such non-Print Reach products or services, and any exchange of data between You and any non-Print Reach provider, is solely between You and the applicable non-Print Reach provider. We do not warrant or support non-Print Reach products or services, whether or not they are designated by Us as “certified” or otherwise, except as specified in a Purchase Order Form.
- Non-Print Reach Applications and Your Data. If You install or enable Non-Print Reach Applications for use with Services, You acknowledge that We may allow providers of those Non-Print Reach Applications to access Your Data as required for the interoperation of such Non-Print Reach Applications with the Services. We shall not be responsible for any disclosure, modification or deletion of Your Data resulting from any such access by Non-Print Reach Application providers. The Services shall allow You to restrict such access by restricting Users from installing or enabling such Non-Print Reach Applications for use with the
- Integration with Non-Print Reach Services. The Services may contain features designed to interoperate with Non-Print Reach Applications (e.g., other business systems and print applications). To use such features, You may be required to obtain access to such Non-Print Reach Applications from their providers. If the provider of any such Non-Print Reach Application ceases to make the Non-Print Reach Application available for interoperation with the corresponding Service features on reasonable terms, We may cease providing such Service features without entitling You to any refund, credit, or other compensation.
5. FEES AND PAYMENT FOR PURCHASED SERVICES
- You shall pay all fees specified in all Purchase Order or License Agreement Forms hereunder. Except as otherwise specified herein or in an Purchase Order Form, (i) fees are based on services
purchased and not actual usage, (ii) payment obligations are non-cancelable and fees paid are non- refundable, and (iii) the number of User subscriptions purchased cannot be decreased during the relevant subscription term stated on the Purchase Order or License Agreement Form. User subscription fees are based on monthly periods that begin on the subscription start date and each monthly anniversary thereof; therefore, fees for User subscriptions added in the middle of a monthly period will be charged for that full monthly period and the monthly periods remaining in the subscription term.
- Invoicing and Payment. You will provide Us with valid and updated credit card information, or with a valid purchase order or alternative document reasonably acceptable to Us. If You provide credit card information to Us, You authorize Us to charge such credit card for all Services listed in the Purchase Order Form for the initial subscription term and any renewal subscription term(s). Such charges shall be made in advance, either annually or in accordance with any different billing frequency stated in the applicable Purchase Order Form. If the Purchase Order or License Agreement Form specifies that payment will be by a method other than a credit card, We will invoice You in advance and otherwise in accordance with the relevant Purchase Order Form. Unless otherwise stated in the Purchase Order Form, invoiced charges are due net 15 days from the invoice date. You are responsible for providing complete and accurate billing and contact information to Us and notifying Us of any changes to such information.
- Overdue If any charges are not received from You by the due date, then at Our discretion, such charges may accrue late interest at the rate of 1.5% of the outstanding balance per month, or the maximum rate permitted by law, whichever is lower, from the date such payment was due until the date paid, and/or (b) We may condition future subscription renewals and Purchase Order Forms on shorter payment terms.
- Suspension of Service and Acceleration. If any amount owing by You under this or any other agreement for Our services is 45 or more days overdue (or 20 or more days overdue in the case of amounts You have authorized Us to charge to Your credit card), We may, without limiting Our other rights and remedies, accelerate Your unpaid fee obligations under such agreements so that all such obligations become immediately due and payable, and suspend Our services to You until such amounts are paid in full. We will give You at least 7 days’ prior notice that Your account is overdue before suspending services to
- Payment Disputes. We shall not exercise Our rights under Section 5.3 (Overdue Charges) or 5.4 (Suspension of Service and Acceleration) if You are disputing the applicable charges reasonably and in good faith and are cooperating diligently to resolve the
- Unless otherwise stated, Our fees do not include any taxes, levies, duties or similar governmental assessments of any nature, including but not limited to value-added, sales, use or withholding taxes, assessable by any local, state, provincial, federal or foreign jurisdiction (collectively, “Taxes”). You are responsible for paying all Taxes associated with Your purchases hereunder. If We have the legal obligation to pay or collect Taxes for which You are responsible under this paragraph, the appropriate amount shall be invoiced to and paid by You, unless You provide Us with a valid tax exemption certificate authorized by the appropriate taxing authority.
6. PROPRIETARY RIGHTS
- Reservation of Rights in Services. Subject to the limited rights expressly granted hereunder, We reserve all rights, title and interest in and to the Services, including all related intellectual property rights. No rights are granted to You hereunder other than as expressly set forth
Restrictions. You shall not (i) permit any third party to access the Services except as permitted herein or in an Purchase Order Form, (ii) create derivate works based on the Services except as authorized herein, (iii) copy, frame or mirror any part or content of the Services, other than copying or framing on Your own intranets or otherwise for Your own internal business purposes, (iv) reverse engineer the Services, or (v) access the Services in order to (a) build a competitive product or service, or copy any features, functions or graphics of the Services.
- Your Applications and Code. If You, a third party acting on Your behalf, or a User creates applications or program code using the Services, You authorize Us to host, copy, transmit, display and adapt such applications and program code, solely as necessary for Us to provide the Services in accordance with this Subject to the above, We acquire no right, title or interest from You or Your licensors under this Agreement in or to such applications or program code, including any intellectual property rights therein.
- Your Data. Subject to the limited rights granted by You hereunder, We acquire no right, title or interest from You or Your licensors under this Agreement in or to Your Data, including any intellectual
- We shall have a royalty-free, worldwide, irrevocable, perpetual license to use and incorporate into the Services any suggestions, enhancement requests, recommendations or other feedback provided by You, including Users, relating to the operation of the Services.
- Federal Government End Use Provisions. We provide the Services, including related software and technology, for ultimate federal government end use solely in accordance with the following: Government technical data and software rights related to the Services include only those rights customarily provided to the public as defined in this Agreement. This customary commercial license is provided in accordance with FAR 12.211 (Technical Data) and FAR 12.212 (Software) and, for Department of Defense transactions, DFAR 252.227-7015 (Technical Data – Commercial Items) and DFAR 227.7202-3 (Rights in Commercial Computer Software or Computer Software Documentation). If a government agency has a need for rights not conveyed under these terms, it must negotiate with Us to determine if there are acceptable terms for transferring such rights, and a mutually acceptable written addendum specifically conveying such rights must be included in any applicable contract or
- Definition of Confidential Information. As used herein, “Confidential Information” means all confidential information disclosed by a party (“Disclosing Party”) to the other party (“Receiving Party”), whether orally or in writing, that is designated as confidential or that reasonably should be understood to be confidential given the nature of the information and the circumstances of disclosure. Your Confidential Information shall include Your Data; Our Confidential Information shall include the Services; and Confidential Information of each party shall include the terms and conditions of this Agreement and all Purchase Order Forms, as well as business and marketing plans, technology and technical information, product plans and designs, and business processes disclosed by such party. However, Confidential Information (other than Your Data) shall not include any information that (i) is or becomes generally known to the public without breach of any obligation owed to the Disclosing Party, (ii) was known to the Receiving Party prior to its disclosure by the Disclosing Party without breach of any obligation owed to the Disclosing Party, (iii) is received from a third party without breach of any obligation owed to the Disclosing Party, or (iv) was independently developed by the Receiving
- Protection of Confidential Information. The Receiving Party shall use the same degree of care that it uses to protect the confidentiality of its own confidential information of like kind (but in no event less than reasonable care) (i) not to use any Confidential Information of the Disclosing Party for any purpose outside the scope of this Agreement, and (ii) except as otherwise authorized by the Disclosing Party in writing, to limit access to Confidential Information of the Disclosing Party to those of its and its Affiliates’ employees, contractors and agents who need such access for purposes consistent with this Agreement and who have signed confidentiality agreements with the Receiving Party containing protections no less stringent than those herein. Neither party shall disclose the terms of this Agreement or any Purchase Order Form to any third party other than its Affiliates and their legal counsel and accountants without the other party’s prior written
- Compelled Disclosure. The Receiving Party may disclose Confidential Information of the Disclosing Party if it is compelled by law to do so, provided the Receiving Party gives the Disclosing Party prior notice of such compelled disclosure (to the extent legally permitted) and reasonable assistance, at the Disclosing Party’s cost, if the Disclosing Party wishes to contest the disclosure. If the Receiving Party is compelled by law to disclose the Disclosing Party’s Confidential Information as part of a civil proceeding to which the Disclosing Party is a party, and the Disclosing Party is not contesting the disclosure, the Disclosing Party will reimburse the Receiving Party for its reasonable cost of compiling and providing secure access to such Confidential
8. WARRANTIES AND DISCLAIMERS
- Our Warranties. We warrant that (i) We have validly entered into this Agreement and have the legal power to do so, (ii) the Services shall perform materially in accordance with the User Guide, (iii) subject to Section 4.3 (Integration with Non-Print Reach Services), the functionality of the Services will not be materially decreased during a subscription term, and (iv) We will not transmit Malicious Code to You, provided it is not a breach of this subpart (v) if You or a User uploads a file containing Malicious Code into the Services and later downloads that file containing Malicious Code. For any breach of a warranty above, Your exclusive remedy shall be as provided in Section 11.3 (Termination for Cause) and Section 11.4 (Refund or Payment upon Termination) below.
- Your You warrant that You have validly entered into this Agreement and have the legal power to do so.
- EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY PROVIDED HEREIN, NEITHER PARTY MAKES ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, AND EACH PARTY SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW. PRINT REACH FURTHER EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED, STATUTORY, OR OTHERWISE RELATED TO ANY CONFIGURATION, REPAIR, UPDATE, INSTALLATION OR OTHER WORK DONE ON THE CLIENT’S PREMISES BY AN EMPLOYEE, CONTRACTOR, AGENT, OR OTHER THIRD PARTY OF OR UNDER CONTRACT WITH PRINT REACH.
- Non-GA Services. From time to time We may invite You to try, at no charge, Our products or services that are not generally available to Our customers (“Non-GA Services”). You may accept or decline any such trial in Your sole discretion. Any Non-GA Services will be clearly designated as beta, pilot, limited release, developer preview, non-production or by a description of similar import. Non-GA Services are provided for evaluation purposes and not for production use, are not supported, may contain bugs or errors, and may be subject to additional terms. NON-GA SERVICES ARE NOT CONSIDERED “SERVICES” HEREUNDER AND ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITH NO EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY. We may discontinue Non-GA Services at any time in Our sole discretion and may never make them generally
9. MUTUAL INDEMNIFICATION
- Indemnification by Us. We shall defend You against any claim, demand, suit, or proceeding made or brought against You by a third party alleging that the use of the Services as permitted hereunder infringes or misappropriates the intellectual property rights of a third party (a “Claim Against You”), and shall indemnify You for any damages, attorney fees and costs finally awarded against You as a result of, and for amounts paid by You under a court-approved settlement of, a Claim Against You; provided that You (a) promptly give Us written notice of the Claim Against You; (b) give Us sole control of the defense and settlement of the Claim Against You (provided that We may not settle any Claim Against You unless the settlement unconditionally releases You of all liability); and (c) provide to Us all reasonable assistance, at Our expense. In the event of a Claim Against You, or if We reasonably believe the Services may infringe or misappropriate, We may in Our discretion and at no cost to You (i) modify the Services so that they no longer infringe or misappropriate, without breaching Our warranties under “Our Warranties” above, (ii) obtain a license for Your continued use of the Services in accordance with this Agreement, or (iii) terminate Your User subscriptions for such Services upon 30 days’ written notice and refund to You any prepaid fees covering the remainder of the term of such User subscriptions after the effective date of
- Indemnification by You shall defend Us against any claim, demand, suit or proceeding made or brought against Us by a third party alleging that Your Data, or Your use of the Services in breach of this Agreement, infringes or misappropriates the intellectual property rights of a third party or violates applicable law (a “Claim Against Us”), and shall indemnify Us for any damages, attorney fees and costs finally awarded against Us as a result of, or for any amounts paid by Us under a court-approved settlement of, a Claim Against Us; provided that We (a) promptly give You written notice of the Claim Against Us; (b) give You sole control of the defense and settlement of the Claim Against Us (provided that You may not settle any Claim Against Us unless the settlement unconditionally releases Us of all liability); and (c) provide to You all reasonable assistance, at Your expense.
- Exclusive Remedy. This Section 9 (Mutual Indemnification) states the indemnifying party’s sole liability to, and the indemnified party’s exclusive remedy against, the other party for any type of claim described in this
10. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- Limitation of Liability. NEITHER PARTY’S LIABILITY WITH RESPECT TO ANY SINGLE INCIDENT ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THIS AGREEMENT (WHETHER IN CONTRACT OR TORT OR UNDER ANY OTHER THEORY OF LIABILITY) SHALL EXCEED THE LESSER OF $100,000 OR THE AMOUNT PAID BY YOU HEREUNDER IN THE 12 MONTHS PRECEDING THE INCIDENT, PROVIDED THAT IN NO EVENT SHALL EITHER PARTY’S AGGREGATE LIABILITY ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THIS AGREEMENT (WHETHER IN CONTRACT OR TORT OR UNDER ANY OTHER THEORY OF LIABILITY) EXCEED THE TOTAL AMOUNT PAID BY YOU HEREUNDER. THE FOREGOING SHALL NOT LIMIT YOUR PAYMENT OBLIGATIONS UNDER SECTION (FEES AND PAYMENT FOR PURCHASED SERVICES).
- Exclusion of Consequential and Related Damages. IN NO EVENT SHALL EITHER PARTY HAVE ANY LIABILITY TO THE OTHER PARTY FOR ANY LOST PROFITS OR REVENUES OR FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, COVER OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES HOWEVER CAUSED, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT OR UNDER ANY OTHER THEORY OF LIABILITY, AND WHETHER OR NOT THE PARTY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THE FOREGOING DISCLAIMER SHALL NOT APPLY TO THE EXTENT PROHIBITED BY APPLICABLE
11. TERM AND TERMINATION
- Term of Agreement. This Agreement commences on the date You accept it and continues until all User subscriptions granted in accordance with this Agreement have expired or been
- Term of Purchased User Subscriptions. User subscriptions purchased by You commence on the start date specified in the applicable Purchase Order Form and continue for the subscription term specified therein. Except as otherwise specified in the applicable Purchase Order Form, all User subscriptions shall automatically renew for additional periods equal to the expiring subscription term or one year (whichever is shorter), unless either party gives the other notice of non-renewal at least 30 days before the end of the relevant subscription term. The per-unit pricing during any such renewal term shall be the same as that during the prior term unless We have given You written notice of a pricing increase at least 60 days before the end of such prior term, in which case the pricing increase shall be effective upon renewal and thereafter.
- Termination for Cause. A party may terminate this Agreement for cause: (i) upon 30 days written notice to the other party of a material breach if such breach remains uncured at the expiration of such period, or (ii) if the other party becomes the subject of a petition in bankruptcy or any other proceeding relating to insolvency, receivership, liquidation or assignment for the benefit of
- Refund or Payment upon Termination. Upon any termination for cause by You, We shall refund You any prepaid fees covering the remainder of the term of all subscriptions after the effective date of termination. Upon any termination for cause by Us, You shall pay any unpaid fees covering the remainder of the term of all Purchase Order Forms after the effective date of termination. In no event shall any termination relieve You of the obligation to pay any fees payable to Us for the period prior to the effective date of
- Return of Your Data. Upon request by You made within 30 days after the effective date of termination of a Purchased Services subscription, We will make available to You for download a file of Your Data in a standard database format along with attachments in their native format. After such 30- day period, We shall have no obligation to maintain or provide any of Your Data and shall thereafter, unless legally prohibited, delete all of Your Data in Our systems or otherwise in Our possession or under Our
- Surviving Provisions. Section 5 (Fees and Payment for Purchased Services), 6 (Proprietary Rights), 7 (Confidentiality), 8.3 (Disclaimer), 9 (Mutual Indemnification), 10 (Limitation of Liability), 11.4 (Refund or Payment upon Termination), 11.5 (Return of Your Data), 12 (Who You Are Contracting With, Notices, Governing Law and Jurisdiction) and 13 (General Provisions) shall survive any termination or expiration of this
12. WHO YOU ARE CONTRACTING WITH, NOTICES, GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
- Print Reach Software, LLC is a Delaware limited liability company located at 240 14th Ave S, Jacksonville Beach, FL 32250.
- Manner of Giving Notice. Except as otherwise specified in this Agreement, all notices, permissions and approvals hereunder shall be in writing and shall be deemed to have been given upon: (i) personal delivery, (ii) the second business day after mailing, (iii) the second business day after sending by confirmed facsimile, or (iv) the first business day after sending by email (provided email shall not be sufficient for notices of termination or an indemnifiable claim). Billing-related notices to You shall be addressed to the relevant billing contact designated by You. All other notices to You shall be addressed to the relevant Services system administrator designated by
- Governing Law, Jurisdiction and Waiver of Jury Trial. This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Delaware, without giving effect to applicable principles of conflicts of law to the extent that the application of the laws of another jurisdiction would be required thereby. In case of any dispute related to this Agreement, the parties agree to submit to personal jurisdiction in the State of Delaware. Furthermore, the parties hereby irrevocably and unconditionally submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of any court of the State of Delaware or any federal court sitting in the State of Delaware for purposes of any suit, action or other proceeding arising out of this Agreement. THE PARTIES HEREBY IRREVOCABLY WAIVE ANY AND ALL RIGHTS TO A TRIAL BY JURY IN ANY ACTION, SUIT OR OTHER PROCEEDING ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THE TERMS, OBLIGATIONS AND/OR PERFORMANCE OF THIS AGREEMENT.
13. GENERAL PROVISIONS
- Export Compliance. The Services, other technology We make available, and derivatives thereof may be subject to export laws and regulations of the United States and other jurisdictions. Each party represents that it is not named on any U.S. government denied-party list. You shall not permit Users to access or use Services in or in violation of any U.S. export law or
- Anti-Corruption. You have not received or been offered any illegal or improper bribe, kickback, payment, gift, or thing of value from any of Our employees or agents in connection with this Agreement. Reasonable gifts and entertainment provided in the ordinary course of business do not violate the above restriction. If You learn of any violation of the above restriction, You will use reasonable efforts to promptly notify Us.
- Relationship of the The parties are independent contractors. This Agreement does not create a partnership, franchise, joint venture, agency, and fiduciary or employment relationship between the parties.
- No Third-Party Beneficiaries. There are no third-party beneficiaries to this
- No failure or delay by either party in exercising any right under this Agreement shall constitute a waiver of that right.
- If any provision of this Agreement is held by a court of competent jurisdiction to be contrary to law, the provision shall be modified by the court and interpreted so as best to accomplish the objectives of the original provision to the fullest extent permitted by law, and the remaining provisions of this Agreement shall remain in effect.
- Attorney Fees. You shall pay on demand all of Our reasonable attorney fees and other costs incurred by Us to collect any fees or charges due Us under this Agreement.
- Neither party may assign any of its rights or obligations hereunder, whether by operation of law or otherwise, without the prior written consent of the other party (not to be unreasonably withheld). Notwithstanding the foregoing, either party may assign this Agreement in its entirety (including all Purchase Order Forms), without consent of the other party, to its Affiliate or in connection with a merger, acquisition, corporate reorganization, or sale of all or substantially all of its assets not involving a direct competitor of the other party. A party’s sole remedy for any purported
assignment by the other party in breach of this paragraph shall be, at the non-assigning party’s election, termination of this Agreement upon written notice to the assigning party. In the event of such a termination, We shall refund to You any prepaid fees covering the remainder of the term of all subscriptions after the effective date of termination. Subject to the foregoing, this Agreement shall bind and inure to the benefit of the parties, their respective successors and permitted assigns.
- Entire Agreement. This Agreement, including all exhibits and addenda hereto and all Purchase Order Forms, constitutes the entire agreement between the parties and supersedes all prior and contemporaneous agreements, proposals or representations, written or oral, concerning its subject matter. No modification, amendment, or waiver of any provision of this Agreement shall be effective unless in writing and either signed or accepted electronically by the party against whom the modification, amendment or waiver is to be asserted. However, to the extent of any conflict or inconsistency between the provisions in the body of this Agreement and any exhibit or addendum hereto or any Purchase Order Form, the terms of such exhibit, addendum or Purchase Order Form shall prevail. Notwithstanding any language to the contrary therein, no terms or conditions stated in Your purchase order or other order documentation (excluding Purchase Order Forms) shall be incorporated into or form any part of this Agreement, and all such terms or conditions shall be null and