Print and mail remains a thriving industry but processes need to change to remain profitable while meeting customer expectations. Order Desk (MOD) by Print Reach is an online ordering storefront that accomplishes both goals and so much more.
Order Desk is a robust and intuitive system for print and mail shops that allows you to deliver a great customer experience with key features that include:
- Individualized Customer Accounts. Every customer can have their own account page that contains everything needed for a personalized experience, from uploading a file to final proof and template-based ordering.
- Convenient File Uploads. Your clients can upload files directly from their account page for a fast, streamlined process. They are also able to easily self-personalize simple products, such as business cards and forms.
- Real-Time Proofing. Clients can proof their content directly from their computers, which saves time and money. The customer has access to end-user font controls to keep materials consistent and the ability to approve and place an order or add details directly from the proofing page.
- Inventory Tracking. For customers who stock letterhead, envelopes or other customized stock at your print shop, the inventory tracker shows them exactly how many pieces are in the inventory. This allows them to better track and manage their stock, which avoids delays and frustration.
- Fast Response. With OD, customers can place orders and receive estimates on a 24/7 basis. This responsiveness improves customer loyalty and retention.
- Brand Management. With all of their documents in one place, your customers can review style, colors, fonts and other criteria to assure that they present a clear and consistent brand throughout all of their print communications.
The benefits of Order Desk go well beyond the customer experience. With this system you:
- Reduce Errors. With the online proofing feature, the customer can take time to fully review their content before placing the order, which results in fewer reprint requests.
- Automate Tedious Tasks. Through the portal, business cards, letterhead, and other monotonous jobs are now managed without the need for hands-on work.
- Improve Efficiencies. Reduced time spent on direct customer service, client self-management of custom inventory levels, client self-customization of basic products, etc., which means more time can be spent on production and marketing.
- Expand Your Service Area. Our online ordering storefronts remove the geographic boundaries of your business. You can enter new markets and are able to retain loyal customers even if they move or change jobs.
- Know Where You Stand. Order Desk allows you to build and customize your own reports, so you have the actionable data you need when you need it to best manage work flows, scheduling and more. MOD takes the guesswork out of the process so you can stay on track.
- Improve Customer Loyalty and Retention Rates. Through Order Desk you deliver a responsive customer experience that significantly increases loyalty and retention. One of our OD clients experienced an almost 100% increase in customer retention.
- Increase Your Bottom Line. Every factor listed above, from reducing errors to improving retention rates, will have a positive impact on your bottom line and support the growth of your company.
While there are many online ordering storefronts on the market, Order Desk is specific to the print and mail industry and is backed by our responsive customer support team. Unlike other systems, we consistently update our system to keep it current with technology changes and respond to our customer expectations. Contact us today to learn more or request a demo of Order Desk or our other powerful Print Reach products.